How do I apply to do Honours at IMB?
A likely application sequence, from first contact to acceptance, is outlined as follows (this sequence may vary from person to person).
- You review IMB Lab Heads and the IMB Research Training Brochure.
- You contact an IMB Lab Head, to convince them to support your application.
- The IMB Lab Head reviews your request, possibly requesting further details via an IMB EOI, and/or a face-to-face (Skype?) meeting.
- The IMB Lab Head declines to support your application (the application process ends here).
- The IMB Lab Head agrees to support your application.
- You and the IMB Lab Head agree on a suitable research project.
- The IMB Lab Head forwards all your details to the IMB PG Office (via an online nomination using Pebbles Senior).
- The IMB PG Office contacts you to assist in the enrolment/induction/commencement process.